Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Lolita


Hi Everyone today I want to share with you a card that I made with the ever so gorgeous Karleigh Sue digi Lolita.
I made this as a Just for You card but I think that Im going to give it to a special friend for her birthday.
To make my card I started with a purple card blank I then matted with silver mirri card and then with a background that I bought from Crafts You Print. I printed out Lolita and coloured her with copic markers I then cut her out and popped her up on the background. To finish off I added my sentiment and a couple of gems.
Im really happy with how this card turned out.
The colours that I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,Y21,YR24,RV14,RV17,V12,V15,V17,B12,W1,W3
Heres the link so you too can have this awesome digi Lolita
There is some other fantastic inspiration over at the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

1 comment: