Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hot Zombie


Halloween is just round the corner so there is some awesome new Halloweeny digs over at Karleigh Sue. This one is called Hot Zombie isn't she spooktackular! To make my card I started with a purple base card and then matted with green (Halloween Colours) I then used a paper by Kaisercraft from the 13th hour collection and distressed it. I then die cut a circle out of yellow and embossed so it looked like the moon. I printed out Hot Zombie and then coloured her with copic markers I then cut her out and then popped her up on the moon with double sided foam tape. I added a Halloween sentiment and some bat stickers to finish off.
Heres the list of copic markers that I used to colour her.
YR00,YR15,Y518,BV01,BV04,BV08,B60,B63,YG00,YG23,YG25,G07,W0,W1,W2,W3,R20,R22,R27
For loads more bewitching inspiration check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog

No comments:

Post a Comment