Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Dave the Diver Fathers Day


Hey ya everyone today I'm sharing another one of Rick St Dennis's Blokes. This digi is Dave the Diver and I have made him into another Fathers Day Card.
I started with a square white card blank stamping Happy Fathers Day on it in red ink and then drawing a border around the card with a black marker.  I then coloured Dave with copic markers and then cut him out. I popped him up with double sided foam tape. For a bit of fun I added some goggly eyes on the swim ring.
Here are the colours that I used:
B60,E000,E00,E01,R20,W0,W2,C4,E57,B01,B04,YR16,YR18,R22,R24,Y04,Y08
To find Dave the Diver here is the linkDave the Diver
For loads more creations check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Deb ,just popped over from FB love this card you have done..just beautiful and like how you have used it as a main feature..brilliant job and I am also a big fan of Ricks work too just wish I had mor time to play with his work.... Great stuff ...Christine :) xx

    ReplyDelete