Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Bad Science Birthday


Hi everyone today Im using the Rick St Dennis MFA image Bad Science. I decided to make it a birthday card. I started by printing out my image and colouring it with copic markers. I then added some staples and popped it up onto a fluro green shape {I got a packet of these shapes from a cheap shop they are normally used as promo tags}. These were put onto a purple starry base card. Awhile back I bought some cheap plastic test tubes on ebay, they turned out to be smaller than what I thought they were going to be so they have just been sitting in a cupboard in my craft room, until this project. I put black dots on little white pompoms {trying to make them look like eye balls} they have moved in the tube so its hard to see. I then used black sticky letters to write on the test tube I then stuck the tube on the card with double sided tape to finish.
The colours that I used to make this card are:
w0,w1,w2,w3,w7,e00,e35,e79,y00,y26,b60,b63,c4,r000,r30,r56,r59,g000,g02,g07,g09
To find this image here is the link: Bad Science
For some more inspiration why not check out the Airless Chambers Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love how this card turned out! What a fun crazy image, and I love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete