Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Listen Hunni


Heres one of the many new digis over at the Karleigh Sue shop. This One is called Listen Hunni. This gal has attitude which I love and its that attitude that influenced how I made this card.
 I started off with a square red base card I then matted it with blue. I then used papers from Kaiser, The bricks are from the base coat collection and the graffiti is from their Attitude collection so is the sentiment Chillin'. I coloured hunni with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape.
The colours that I used are 
E000,E00,E01,R20,E17,E19,B37,B39,C2,C4,C7,C9,B41,B45,R32,R35,R37
To find Listen Hunni here is the direct link Listen Hunni
Don't forget to check out some more awesome makes at the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment