Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

If Friends Were Flowers.......


I have some really wonderful friends and I like to make cards to send to them. In this case I have used the darling digi Summer Wind by Rick St Dennis Mfa. She has such a pretty face.
To make my card I started with a pale mint green base card and then matted in a purple. I then used a gorgeous paper from Wild Rose Studio that I got with a magazine. I coloured my girl with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. To finish off I stamped my verse that I got with a magazine and added some gems.  This is a typical Deb CAS card.
The colours that I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,RV02,V09.V05,V15,V17,YG17,YG67,Y08,E37,E35,E31,B24,B21,B26
To find this cuter than cute image here is the link for her Summer Wind
You may also want to check out some of the other great creations over at the Sparkle and Glitter with Rick blog


No comments:

Post a Comment