Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Magic Happens


I love magical and mystical creatures and Rick St Dennis Mfa has that covered her has so many awesome digs. Today I have chosen to make a card out of his Unicorn. I started out with a mint green base card, and then matted in purple. I then added a glittery butterfly card from Kaiser Craft and added some lace. I then Die cut a purple circle and then another Kaiser Craft paper. I coloured my Unicorn and then fussy cut it out and popped it up with double sided tape. I added a sentiment and a couple of gems to finish off. Im really happy how this turned out, Im going to give it to my sister for her birthday.
Heres the colours that I used:
V12,V15,V17,G19,YR16,C2,C4,W1,R20,E33,RV02,RV04,B02,B04,B06,Y08
Here is the direct link to this magical image Unicorn
And for Loads of inspiration from the the RSD EDT check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment