Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Get Well Wishes !


Hi everyone! Heres a little darling by the name of Nurse Rozetta By RSD MFA sending you get well wishes! I made this card by starting with a black square card blank and then matted it in red. I then used a paper from Kaiser Crafts 13th hour collection. I coloured Nurse Rozetta with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. I then added a bandaid sticker which I stamped my sentiment on, added some red sequins and some bakers twine to finish.
Here are the colours that I used:
W2,W3,W5,B60,B63,Y08,C2,C4,C5,R20,R22,R24,R29,E55,E57,E59,E000,E00,E01
To find this image here is the link Nurse Rozetta
For some more creepy inspiration why not check out the Airless Chambers Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment