Followers

Sunday 19 April 2015

Waiting for my 50th Birthday


Today I am showcasing 2 Rick St Dennis MFA digi stamps on the one project. This card is a commissioned piece. The request was a skeleton with the words 'Waiting for my 50th Birthday.
The stamps that I used are Grave 1 and Madama de la Noche.
To make this card I started off with a square silver base card then matted in purple. I then added clock paper from Kaiser Crafts Black and white collection. I matted in purple again and used a paper from Papermania. I typed the sentiment on to the computer onto red card and added a bat sticker. 
I printed both digis and coloured them copic markers and fussy cut them out and popped them up with double sided tape.
The copic markers that I used are:
YG63,YG67,BV11,BV31,BV04,BV02,BV08,Y17,E97,R22,R27,R24,BV25,BV29,BV23,C3,C5,C2,C3,C1,C4,W0,W1,W2,W3,W5
For some more creep inspiration check out the Airless Chambers Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment