Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Aloha Nui


For this months progressive challenge we were given a gorgeous digi by Rick St Dennis MFA called Aloha Nui.
This was an awesome stamp to colour, not only is she a pretty little thing it challenged me to try a different skin combo with my colouring.
I started with a square kraft base card and then matted it with red and then with a paper from Kaisers Paradiso collection. The elements I used as in the hibiscus, relax tag and warm wishes tag are also from Kaiser Craft. I also used some Raffia. I coloured Aloha Nui with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape.
The copic markers that I used are:
C3,C5,C7,R32,R35,R37,355,YR14,YR18,Y15,Y38,E53,E57,R20,YG63,G99,BG13,BG15,BG09
To find this adorable stamp here is the link: Aloha Nui
To see some other wonderful creations you may want to check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The background paper is just perfect with this image. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete