Followers

Monday 16 March 2015

Pregnant Glow

If you love mermaids there is a magical new release over at Karleigh Sue Designs. In this project I have used the wonderful Pregnant Glow Digi. Ive coloured this treasure with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. I started with a pale green base card then matted it with silver mirri card then with a sheet of Kaiser Craft paper from the rock pool collection. I stamped the sentiment cherish on and added a little clay star fish. To finish off I added some sequins for bubbles and a star fish sticker. I have this card ready to send of to a lovely friend who is pregnant.
The copic markers that I used are:
BV000,BV00,BV02,BV13,E000,E00,E02,R20,G000,G00,G02,G05
For loads more inspiration why not check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

1 comment: