Followers

Saturday 14 March 2015

Ive got a right to sing the blues


Today Im showcasing the RSD image Ive Gotta A Right To Sing The Blues. I loved colouring this sassy gal. I coloured her with copic markers. Its the first time I have coloured red hair. Because she is singing the blues I just had to give her a blue dress. After colouring her I fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape onto a Kaiser craft journal card, which is matted on a glitter red paper and a dark blue base card. I added the sentiment of Celebrate added some glittery stars that I punched out and put a tad of glitter on her bracelet.
The copic markers that I used are:
R20,R32,R35,R37,W1,W3,B21,B24,B26,B60,B000,E000,E00,R02,E08,Y23,YR14
Heres the ;link for this bluesy stamp Ive gotta a right to sing the blues
for loads more inspiration you may want to check out the Sparkle and Glitter blog

No comments:

Post a Comment