Followers

Saturday 21 February 2015

Morning Goddess Deb I hat Mr Alarm Clock


Introducing a Rick St Dennis Stamp made for me by the name of Morning Goddess Deb - I hate Mr Alarm Clock. Rick had a contest for a new goddess and he liked my idea.
To make this card I printed the Deb Goddess twice, and then coloured with copic markers I fussy cut one of the images out so I could pop it up with foam tape. I started with a pearl coloured base card then matted in blue and then with a happy birthday paper from cre8tive. I then cut a strip of pink card  and matted it with some pink dot paper and some clock paper from kaiser craft. I then tied some pink floss around that and stuck all this to the base card. I matted my goddess with blue card and stuck that to my card with double sided tape. I made the sentiment on the computer, added some gems and put some flock on the slippers so that they would be fluffy.
These are the copic markers that I used:
E000,E00,E50,B000,B00,E51,RV02,R20,C3,E02,R22,C5,Y28,C7,C0,E37,R35,R37,C1,E53,E35
Here is the link for the image: Morning Goddess Deb
For more inspiration you may like to check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment