Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Love Machine


Happy Valentines Day with the Love Machine from Amy Doodle Stamp Co. I loved making this card  I had so much fun with it. I started with a square silver base card and then matted it in red mirri card, followed by a sheet of paper from Kaiser Crafts Gadget collection. Ive then die cut a heart and various cogs from mirri card, I popped the cogs up with foam tape. I printed my Love Machine out and coloured him with copic markers I fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam tape I also added some gems to him. I used one of the sentiments that came with this digi and cut it into a banner shape and coloured the lettering I also added some small silver heart brads and also popped it up with foam tape. 
Here are the copic markers that I used
W0,W1,W3,C3,C4,C5,C7,Y15,V15,V17
If you want to make your own Love Machine here is the link to the stamp:
for loads more inspiration check out the Amy Doodle Stamp Co

No comments:

Post a Comment