Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone! For the progressive challenge over at Rick St Dennis's Sparkle and Glitter blog I chose to use Helen's January Mouse as my project. As usual I have gone with a clean and simple layout. I started with a yellowy orangey base card then matted it in red. I then found some firework paper from a little pad by Cre8tive. I printed the January mouse out twice so I had the background and could pop the mouse up. The only embellishment that I added was some glitter numbers for the year 2015.
Here are the colours that I used in copic markers: R11,C1,C3,C5,R32,R35,R37,B14,B16,Y02,Y08,Y000,B000,Y35,Y38
To find this cute stamp here is the link Helens Mice January
and for loads of inspiration check out the Sparkle and Glitter blog

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card - I think the New Year mouse is absolutely adorable. Really lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete