Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Party Hat RSD MFA Progressive Challenge




For the final part of the Progressive challenge we used one of the lovely hat ladies from RSD Mfa, called Christmas Party Hat  which can be found on Zibbet and Etsy. I started this card with a red base card then matted it with a snow flake paper that I got with one of my craft magazines last year. I wanted to use some bling on this project so I used a white glitter polaroid frame that I got in the craft section at Kmart, I also used some silver ribbon/braid from Spotlight and a silver Merry Christmas sticker. I coloured the wonderful and sophisticated Christmas Party Hat Lady with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. Im really quite happy with how this turned out, Im slowly seeing some improvement with my colouring.
The copic markers that I used are:
C1,C2.R27,R29,E50,E53,YG63,YG67,B00,B02,B24,Y23,B29,E35,E37,R000,R00.R02,R20,R22
For more inspiration you may want to check out Sparkle and Glitter Blog
To find this wonderful image here is the link Christmas Party Hat




No comments:

Post a Comment