Followers

Saturday 29 November 2014

Reindeer Games


This is a cute digi Stamp from Rick St Dennis MFA and its called Reindeer Games. I've coloured this image in copic markers and then fussy cut it out. To make my card I started with a pre printed base card (with candy canes), I then matted that with green card, and on top of that I used a Christmas journal card from Kaiser that had the words Dear Santa and Lots of Love xoxoxox already printed on it along with some candy canes. I filled in the rest of the words with a marker pen lol. I added some stapels and then added double sided foam tape to pop up my image.
The copic markers that I used are:
C2,C3,C5,R000,R20,R22,R02,R00,Y23,E50,Y11,E33,Y15,Y17,E29,E35,E25,R27,G14,B23,B28,R29
to find this image heres the link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/200234631/reindeer-games-christmas-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_24
for more inspiration check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog here:
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. hi deb,
    what a fun filled card! Love it.
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete