Followers

Friday 21 November 2014

Pumpkin and Nuts

This week I've made a shaker card with one of the new Amy Doodle Stamp Co. Releases. I've used the irresistible Pumpkin and Nuts. I've coloured him a few times with Copic markers and popped him up with foam tape.. I've used a green base card then matted it with orange card that I printed with the Thank you sentiment that came with this cute stamp set. I cut a speech bubble out of brown card and then embossed it to look like wood. I put a piece of acetate over the speech bubble window. I used double sided foam tape to build a little wall around the speech bubble and thank you words on the Orange card. I put some little sugar leaves in that wall and then enclosed it with the brown card and acetate. I then stuck my 3D pumpkin and nuts on to finish.
The copics I used are:
E53,G05,E57,Yg17,YG67,R14,E18,E15,YR07,R22,E25,YR15,E11,R17,E00
To find this cute image and others check out these links:
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/pumkin-and-nuts/

No comments:

Post a Comment