Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Christmas Magic


This is my first go at a Polkadoodles Challenge, and this challenge was based on a sketch. I've used the sweet Polkadoodles digi stamp Christmas Card. I've coloured her with Copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. I've used a red base card then matted 2 panels in green card, I've then used some Christmas paper that I got with a card making magazine. I've then stuck a red panel and on top of that ther is a green square. I've then die cut some stars from Miri card and placed my popped up Polkadoodles onto them. I've finished off with a Christmas sentiment from Kaisers Christmas Base Coat
Polkadoodles it's a sketch

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at polkadoodles challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles your sketch take is fab!
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/week-38-its-sketch-polkadoodles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous festive card, thanks for joining in with us over at the Polka Doodles challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete