Followers

Friday 31 October 2014

Brave Chick




I think most of us have been touched by cancer at sometime, Ive made an interchangeable magnetic
card as its breast cancer awareness month. Ive used the image Brave Chick from Amy Doodles Stamp Co. Brave Chick is 2 pages of sentiments and images. Ive used almost all the elements printing them out and colouring them in with copic markers or printing them out on pink card. Ive stuck magnets  to each piece  and then cut each piece out again. For the base card I have used fluro pink then matted in black. I used a piece of pink spotted paper from Kaiser Craft. I then die cut a piece of pink card stock and then a piece from a magnet sheet. I also punched a label shape out of magnet. Ive stuck all this on to my card. I needed somewhere for all the pieces so I made a little shopping bag out of vellum and put a little label on it saying get wiggy wit it. I also added a pink ribbon button.
The copic markers that I used are:
B000, B00, B02,B05, B23, B28,Y00, Y11, Y21, E000, E00, E02, E33, E35, E50, RV10, RV13, RV14, R20
The magnetic sheet was bought from a discount store and is self adhesive
To find Brave Chick check out the Amy Doodles Stamp Co.
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/brave-chick/
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment