Followers

Monday 6 October 2014

A Twist with Orange and Black for Kenny K



The Kenny K Krew have a challenge with a twist.......to use orange and black. I've used the Kenny K dancer digi and coloured her up with Copic markers. I then fussy cut her and popped her up with foam tape. The papers I've used are from Kaiser, The Tigerlily collection and The Black and White collection. I've added a Stampin up sentiment A Note For You and added a gem a paper clip and some music note stickers. I've mounted all on a black card. I had loads of fun making this card up.
Kenny K orange and black twist
Kit and Clowder Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome card! Lovely colouring!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! I love how active and vibrant it looks and those music note stickers really make it pop!

    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew

    Lucy (Core 4 DT)

    ReplyDelete