Followers

Sunday 17 August 2014

Hey you let's have a lazy day

This is one of the new images that I bought from Art by MiRan, her title is Hey You. I've coloured her up with Copic markers I wanted to use bright colours for her clothes. I've fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots onto a Kaiser journal card. I've embossed the words Warm Wishes in orange embossing powder. I've also added some raffia, a banner and a small star fish. I was after a beachy look for this card :D
Art by Mi Ran Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Totally fab card, love the embellies you have used.. gorge colouring. Thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiran this time. Jackie DT.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card with such a cute image!!! Love the way you have showcased this little girlie...Lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Art By Mi Ran Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon../.Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete