Followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Hi there owl



I'm having a go at this months Paper Smooches Sketch Challenge. I've used a yellow base card and then layered some starry paper that I had in my stash. I die cut some yellow card to represent a moon and then used one of the Paper Smooches border dies to cut some purple card into a hill/curved shape like in the sketch. I used Paper Smooches Hooties stamp stamp set, I stamped them and coloured in Copic markers. I embossed the hi word from the same set in orange and added some pearls to finish off.
Paper Smooches May Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Debs the owl stamp os too cuteee and I love your color combo lila orange black like a haloween card but this is not..cute sentiment in orange...great using the sketch..cute adorable card...my card is number 10 at Sparks Paper Smooches challenge..hope you like to visit me back...hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete