Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Paper Smooches ala Andy Warhol


Paper Smooches has an Anything Goes challenge, so I decided to go for a pop art style with the Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies set. I cut 4 different coloured squares which I cut with my spell binders, and heat embossed with a different coloured embossing powder for each square. I then embossed on some more coloured card and fussy cut each bird buddy out then sticking different coloured birds on to different coloured squares. I popped each square up with foam tape. Stamped the Happy Bird Day sentiment and added a sequin. This project makes me smile.
Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments:

  1. LOL! LOOOOOOOOVE that you took PS stamps and made an Andy Warhol inspired piece! CLEVER:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun and sweet! Love the bright colors and the way you used this party bird!

    ReplyDelete