Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Hippy Birthday


This week The Greeting Farm Have. Flower Power challenge so I've hopefully covered that with this project, 'Hippy Birthday' I've coloured my little flower child stamp with Copic markers but paper pierced her tie dyed top. I've fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots and stuck her onto some groovy flower power/peace paper I've had in my stash for ages. The sentiment is written using peek off lettering, I've added some twine and a paper flower. I've matted onto blue card then onto a green base card.
FFF The Greeting Farm Flower Power Challenge

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Your flower chid is so perfect for this challenge and the background is goes so well. Thanks so much for joining us for FFF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Congrats on winning the challenge!

    ReplyDelete