Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Happy Bird Day Wine Tag


This week Paper Smooches have a Picture Perfect challenge, so I've done something a bit different and made a wine bottle tag, in the shape of a bunting flag.  The Paper Smooches stamp sets I've used are Birthday Buddies and Off The Charts. I've started with a red card stock base and the matted that with some sky and clouds paper from Kaisers Save the Date paper pad. I've made a vellum speech bubble and stamped Happy Bird Day on it. I've stamped the bird from Birthday Buddies coloured him with Copic markers and popped him up with foam dots. I made the bunting by stamping a couple of the shapes from Off the Charts in different coloured ink then I cut each piece out and stuck them onto my project with tiny foam dots. I've punched a circle so that the tag will fit over the neck of a bottle.
Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment- I LOVE your bottle tag, sooooo cute!!!! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You banner is so cool and I love how the birdie is trying to balance on it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete