Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Celebrate


Wags and Whiskers have a CAS challenge going, and I'm a CAS girl so I thought I'd put an entry in. I've stamped 'Sip n Sun' twice coloured in Copic markers and popped up the whole image just on a white background cut into shape with a spell binders label. I've matted this onto a piece of green card stock also cut with spell binders, then matted onto pink martini paper which is on a green base card. I've added a rub on sentiment and a gem to symbolise an olive.
Wags and Whiskers CAS challenge

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome card!!!! Love that image!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete