Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

High Hopes Challenge 210 Chevrons


In this ewes High Hopes Challenge the requirement was to use Chevrons. I've stamped the High Hopes 'Cuppy Cake Jake' and coloured him with Copic markers. I have added a heart shaped gem on the top of the cup cake. I've used an orange base card then matted it with chevron patterned journal card on top of that I have matted another journal card with more chevrons. The journal cards and banner are from Kaiser. I've stamped happy birthday and written the word party (using stickers) and to finish off I've used a really cute paper clip and another little gem.
High Hopes Challenge 210 Chevrons

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in another High Hopes Challenge. We will have another starting tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete