Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday/Loves Rubber Stamps challenge and Anyone for Anya Masculine or Grungy

                                        

I'm really really proud of my colouring in this challenge for The Greeting Farms Farm Fresh Friday - Use Twine or Ribbon,The Loves Rubber stamp challenge - Use Corrugated Card and the Anyone for Anya Masculine or Grungy challenge. I got out my Copic markers and coloured the Greeting Farms Astronaut. I then cut him out and popped him up with foam dots on a starry paper background. I also die cut some moon scape paper that I got awhile ago from a magazine. I punched a star out of red corrugated card and threaded it on some twine and used a sticker sentiment with another red corrugated star.

I'm entering this card into 
As well as 
                                   Anyone for Anya March Challenge - Masculine or Grungy

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love your Ian there in space with the stars...so cute! Thanks for joining both the FFF challenge and Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great use of the corrugated card for our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for playing along.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete