Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

Anything goes challenge



Another entry for another challenge, this time I'm entering the Bunny Zoe anything goes challenge. I needed to have stitching and wings on my project. I've used the adorable (Lenny's love me nots) High Hopes stamp coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers using a blender pen on watercolour paper. The papers are from Kaiser. I have machine stitched around the edge of the papers, and hand stitched 2 little crosses in pink on the main image. The little blue bird is popped up in this card. I got the spell binders out again and found a little crochet flower to finish my project off. I'm also entering this card into the One Crazy Stamper Challenge (anything goes).http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment